In other languages
Help to reduce the spread of the virus
- Stay at home if you have cold symptoms, even mild ones. Stay at home until you have been symptom-free for at least two days.
- To protect the most vulnerable, it is currently not allowed to visit care homes for the elderly.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water. Or use hand sanitizers.
- If you go outside, to protect yourself as well as others, keep distance to other people.
- Avoid traveling within Sweden unless absolutely necessary. Swedish authorities ask everyone who can, to not travel during Easter.
- The Foreign Office of Sweden advises against traveling abroad.
If you have questions about the coronavirus and COVID-19, that are not related to symptoms, please call the national information line 113 13.
Photo: Gerd Altmann